Cats take over your house, and that’s fine. But there are ways to make life with cats easier. Check this out. I loved it! (by Peggy Wang/Buzzfeed)
1. Remove a cabinet door panel and add a curtain with a tension rod to hide a litter box.
2. Make a tiny bed of grass for your cat to chill in.
The grass is greener inside.
3. Create a stairway to heaven for your cat using Ikea Lack shelves.
11. Glue a carpet sample to a wooden frame for a minimalist cat scratch post.
It’s practically wall art.
12. A tissue box and toilet paper rolls can easily be turned into an inexpensive toy your cat will love.
14. Tie sisal rope around an Expedit single shelving unit to create a scratch post and cat bed in one.
15. Give your cat a place to hang out besides your workspace by flipping over the top of a board game box.
No more accidentally sending emails to your boss with the words “asdfkjhasall aslsakdfjf.”
17. Save money by growing your own catnip.
Cut out the middle man. You can grow it in your garden or as a potted plant. Get the directions here.
18. Use this vacuum hack to get the cat litter that falls into weird crevices.
You know how it always gets in the cracks of your floor? There’s a hack for that.
19. If your cat’s favorite activity is using more toilet paper than your entire family combined, tuck it in like so.
20. Run a rubber gloved hand over upholstery to remove pet hair.
21. If you need a cheap and easy yet stylish hideaway bed, sew together two Ikea Gosig toy baskets.
23. If your cat eats too quickly and then throws up, place her food in a shallow plate.
Just smooth out a singular layer of kibble to keep your cat from diving face first into her food.
24. Put double-sided tape on surfaces where you don’t want your cat to jump up on.
Cats avoid stepping on sticky things.